Enjoying public cultural spaces are part of the process for change and recovery
Addressed to homeless persons assisted by social services or associations
Day welcome centres
Social Services Centres
A partir del carrer -APC- (“Starting from the street”)
How can culture help homeless persons?
- Culture and art transform the way they feel and the way to interact with others, joyful and positive experiences are created.
- Culture accompanies processes of personal development, autonomy, self-esteem and dignity.
- Attending a cultural activity means exercising the right to use public, secure and normalised spaces.
What does Apropa Cultura offer you?
- Tickets at a maximum price of 3€ per person.
- Shows, concerts and exhibitions along the year at all hours, including mornings.
- Accessible spaces for persons with reduced mobility.
- We get adapted to your needs! Personalised advising, adaptation of needs and contents.
- Artistic training for professionals of social entities.