Culture to recover the best version of yourself
We address to persons belonging to the group who are assisted by entities or social services:
Mental Health Centre Service– CSMA CSMIJ
Housing and supervised flats
Labour Special Centres
Associations of relatives
How can culture help persons who live with a mental health disorder?
- Social relationships and friendship within a secure environment are favoured.
- Theatre, music and arts generate positive emotions and nice souvenirs.
- Cultural outings generate thrill, emotion and vitality to make up for the life project.
- Theatre, exhibitions and concerts stimulate body, mind and soul. What is ludic becomes therapeutic.
What does Apropa Cultura offer you?
- Maximum price 3 € or reduced-price ticket per person.
- Shows, concerts and exhibitions along the year at all hours, including mornings on working days.
- Activities for all audiences as well as proposals which are particularly designed for persons who live with a mental disorder.
- Accessible spaces for persons with reduced mobility.
- We get adapted to your needs! Personalised advising, adaptation of needs and contents.
- Artistic training for professionals of social entities.