Persons with addictions
With culture I have retaken the taste for life!
Addressed to the group of persons who are recovering from a dependency
Attention and Security Centres (CAS)
Socio-labour insertion programs
How does culture improve welfare of persons with addictions?
- Theatre, music and art connect ourselves to new healthy habits.
- They facilitate social relationships and friendship within a confidence environment.
- We get connected to our emotions and it helps us living with them.
- Enjoying culture is part of the process to recover self-esteem, autonomy, personal development and insertion.
What does Apropa Cultura offer you?
- Tickets at a maximum price of 3€ per person.
- Shows, concerts and exhibitions along the year at all hours, including mornings.
- Accessible spaces for persons with reduced mobility.
- We get adapted to your needs! Personalised advising, adaptation of needs and contents.
- Artistic training for professionals of social entities.