Persons deprived of freedom
Cultural outings help discover and value one’s own abilities and interests
We address to persons deprived of freedom through Centres, Social Services and Entities:
Educative support groups
Penitentiary artistic workshops
How can culture help persons deprived of freedom?
- Culture connects all kind of people, helps create friendship, group cohesion and positive emotions.
- Theatre, music and art favour positive emotions and nice memories.
- Cultural outings generate thrill, emotion and vitality to make up for the life project.
- It complements people’s training and capacity building.
What does Apropa Cultura offer you?
- Maximum price 3 € ticket per person.
- Shows, concerts and exhibitions along the year at all hours.
- Activities for all audiences!
- Accessible spaces for persons with reduced mobility.
- We get adapted to your needs! Personalised advising, adaptation of needs and contents.
- Artistic training for professionals of social entities.