Persons with intellectual disability and autism
Getting thrilled, enjoying and learning with culture, like everybody else!
Addressed to persons with intellectual disability assisted by entities, centres and associations.
Housing and supervised flats
Labour Special Centres
Day Centres and STO
How can culture improve life quality of persons with intellectual disability?
- Theatre, music and arts contribute to the development of a full, autochthonous and inclusive life.
- They favour friendship, bonds, cohesion and confidence.
- Culture is a complement to training and capacity building of people.
- Acceding cultural spaces is enjoying and participating on equal opportunity.
What does Apropa Cultura offer you?
- Tickets at a maximum price of 3€ per person and users or reduced price for relatives.
- Shows, concerts and exhibitions along the year at all hours, including mornings on working days.
- Accessible spaces for persons with reduced mobility.
- We get adapted to your needs! Personalised advising, adaptation of needs and contents.
- Artistic training for professionals of social entities.