Find out about our rates and start booking!
Apropa Cultura is a resource for cultural leisure
As a social entity, you can book tickets at an exceptional price.
There are two types of rate: the Apropa rate and the Reduced rate.
Once you have registered as a social entity, we assign one of these two rates to you according to the nature of your centre.
This is the standard rate for the programme and it can be used for the following:
- Shows, exhibitions and activities at a maximum of 3€ per person
- Groups of at least 5 people
- Grants of 1€ in exceptional circumstances
For performances, up to 4 bookings can be made per cultural institution, but the people in the groups must be different each time.
This is designed for social centres that work with people with disability or at risk of exclusion:
- People with intellectual disability: occupational centres, occupational therapy services, residences...
- People with social problems derived from mental illness: day centres, social clubs, community rehabilitation services...
- People with physical disability in a situation of social exclusion.
- Elderly people: residences, day centres, programmes that combat isolation, programmes for social inclusion...
- People with addictions.
- People deprived of liberty.
- People who have immigrated or are refugees.
- Children and adolescents: Residential educative centres and open centres...
- Women: gender violence and risk of exclusion.
- People in a situation of risk of social exclusion: care centres, social service centres...
This is a special rate for other social entities that also merit a discount:
- Shows - Prices from 0€ - 10€ per person and for groups of at least 7 people.
- Visits to exhibitions - The price and the minimum size of group depend on each activity.
This is for those centres and entities in the health sector for which the Apropa Rate doesn’t apply:
- Homes for elderly people.
- Family associations.
- Associations of people who suffer chronic illness.
- Special school parent associations.