Visual or hearing disability
Culture is a right and accessibility is the door that leads to it
Addressed to persons belonging to the group assisted by entities or social services
How does culture improve welfare of persons with sensorial disability?
- Cultural outings generate thrill, emotion and vitality to get out of routine.
- Theatre, exhibitions and concerts stimulate body, mind and soul. What is ludic becomes therapeutic.
- Living a cultural experience helps create new life practices and friendships and to broaden horizons.
What does Apropa Cultura offer you?
- Tickets at a reduced price.
- Shows, concerts and exhibitions along the year at all hours.
- Accessible spaces for persons with sensorial diversity and reduced mobility.
- We work to care for everybody’s accessibility supports.
- We get adapted to your needs! Personalised advising, adaptation of needs and contents.
- Artistic training for professionals of social entities.