Women in a vulnerable situation and LGTBI
Cultural outings fill me with life and make me reconnect with myself.
We address to Social Services and entities working with:
Women surviving gender violence
Women belonging to the Roma group
Women with disability or functional diversity
Women linked to the exercise of prostitution
SIADs (Services of Information and Attention to Women)
How can culture help women in a vulnerable situation?
- Theatre, music and arts generate positive emotions and nice memories.
- Cultural activities favour friendship, bonds, cohesion and confidence.
- Enjoying culture is creating healthy habits in our life project.
What does Apropa Cultura offer you?
- Maximum price 3 € ticket per person.
- Shows, concerts and exhibitions along the year at all hours.
- Activities for all ages, also families and children!
- Accessible spaces for persons with reduced mobility.
- We get adapted to your needs! Personalised advising, adaptation of needs and contents.
- Artistic training for professionals of social entities.